Wizzdom

Quotes from Uncommon Folk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Major influences by Mark Twain, C.J. Langenhoven, Leonard Cohen, T.O. Honiball, Willy Vandersteen.

My Other Blogs
African Stories

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Politicians

"Half of you are a bunch of donkeys." Upon the demand to retract or be censured, came the reply: "I stand corrected. Half of you are not a bunch of donkeys." - C.J. Langenhoven to the South African Parliament

Why did Idi Amin need wipers on the inside of his car? Because he always drove like this: “Bwrwrwm, Bwrwrwm”. – Unknown

Only in California can a governor who speaks German and a president who can barely speak English try to make themselves clear to an audience that's mostly Spanish – Jay Leno

The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest - Rodney Dangerfield

A diplomat is someone who thinks twice before saying nothing - Unknown