Wizzdom

Quotes from Uncommon Folk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Major influences by Mark Twain, C.J. Langenhoven, Leonard Cohen, T.O. Honiball, Willy Vandersteen.

My Other Blogs
African Stories

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Life

Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos? - Unknown

Life is a dangerous business. After all, one could perish. – MJ

Old age comes at a bad time – San Banducci

If you never try anything new, you’ll miss out on life’s big disappointments - Ashleigh Brilliant

Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery. - Andy Warhol

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional - Red Green

Life is a losing proposition - Joseph Hooper

I wish I could tell you my age but it's impossible. It keeps changing all the time. - Greer Garson

At my age I'm pleased to be anywhere - George Burns

God gives nuts to those with no teeth - Arab proverb

By the time we've made it, we've had it - Malcolm Forbes

When you become senile, you won't know it - Bill Cosby